Want to become a US citizen?
How can my Congressional office help?
Our office can:
- Provide the forms you need to apply for citizenship (details below).
- Provide a list of organizations that will help you fill out the forms. You can request this list by phone at 305-470-8555.
- Review your forms and make sure you have the necessary documents before mailing it to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
These are the forms and materials you can obtain from our office:
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization: You need to complete and mail it to USCIS. Additional documentation must be provided with the application.
- Form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver: If you would like to request a fee waiver, you must complete this form. USCIS will review your application and supporting documents to make final determination. If USCIS accepts your fee waiver request, you do not need to pay the fee.
- Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions: If you have physical, developmental, or mental impairment, you may seek an exemption to the English and/or civics requirements for naturalization. This form must be completed by a licensed medical professional.
- Study Materials for the Naturalization Test: Study guide with 100 civics (history and government) questions and answers. Certain applicants may take the test in the language of choice. Please contact my office to see if you qualify.
We provide this service to residents of Florida’s 25th Congressional district. To confirm whether you are in our district, please either call our office or check online on this link: http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/Find.
Our office hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. No appointment is necessary.
Our district offices:
Southeast Florida Office Southwest Florida Office
8669 N.W. 36th Street, Suite 100 4715 Golden Gate Parkway, Suite 1
Doral, Florida 33166 Naples, Florida 34116
Please feel free to contact one of my district offices if you have any questions regarding the naturalization process.
Click here to download the naturalization flyer in English.
Haga clic aquí para descargar el folleto de naturalización en español.